How Do I Customize Input Value Options in a Form?
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 02 October 2013 05:32 PM
To customize input value options in a form, you should work from your web template, not the form template.
If you are confused about what this means, please read the following two articles:
Remove the Text Values outside of the Form by setting the Label Width:
You can remove the text labels on the form by setting the label width to 0.
1. Select the Form Container.
2. In the Form Container Options section, click inside of the label width input box.
3. Set the 30 value to 0. Press the "Tab" key.
Notice that setting the label width to 0 removes the text outside of the input field box.
4. Click "Save".
Change the Appearance of the Input Field Values.
In this example, I am going to change the input field value of Phone Number to Phone.
1. After saving the web template, double click in the field box you would like to modify and highlight the text you would like to change.
2. Type the new field name in and press the "Tab" key. In the below example, I typed "Phone".
3. Check that the "Show Label" option is checked in the form container options...
3. Click the "Save" button or "Continue" then click "Yes" to save button.
Preview the form you created:
1. To Preview the form you created, click the Preview button the template creation page.
Here is the result: