- Please submit only one ticket per issue so that our team can help you more efficiently
- You can generate a Support ticket in two ways: by emailing us directly at email@example.com or via the ticket system at http://my.mindmatrix.net/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
- For the fastest response times, please submit your ticket directly via the above link
- To guarantee a faster resolution on issues you submit, please fill out as much information as possible to describe the problem you are experiencing.
- We have a 4 hour SLA between 9 AM ET and 6 PM ET. Please be advised that if you are unresponsive to a ticket request, our team will follow up every 1-2 days.
Option 1: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to Generate a Ticket
This will generate a ticket in our Support network. When your ticket is properly generated, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions from MindMatrix Support containing the Ticket ID number, Subject, Department, Type, Status and Priority. It will also include instructions on how to check the status of or reply to your ticket online.
If you do not receive this confirmation message, please go to http://my.mindmatrix.net to visit our Help Desk and submit a ticket directly at the following link:
Option 2: Submit a Support Ticket Directly by Visiting the Help Desk
You can generate a support ticket directly by visiting the following link:
1. Select a department
Inquiries, issues and project requests should go to the General Support Department. Billing inquiries should go to the Billing Department.
2. Fill out general information and set a priority
Please include your full name and email address along with the Priority of the issue you are submitting.
- First and Last Name
- Priority: Normal, Low or High
Tickets with higher priority will be addressed before tickets with low priority. We recommend that you submit any issues with email delivery as high priority.
3. Share required information and details
These details will help the support team respond accurately and promptly to your ticket.
- Mindmatrix URL you log into (such as http://msp.amp.vg or http://mm.amp.vg)
- Username associated with the account having the issue or inquiry
- Company Name associated with the account
- (Issue) Email Delivery Issue: enter the subject line of the email and whether this is a single email or an email from a drip campaign
- (Issue) Template Issue: enter the name of the template
Your Message Details
- Subject: Include a concise description of your request and your company name
- Message: Thoroughly describe the issue or request with any details the support team will need to address your issue or complete your request
- Attach Files: Upload and attach one or more files that can help our support team to efficiently address any problems or project inquiries
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.