Search for articles:
To find answers to your questions, enter topics into the search bar below. For example, type: "How do I share contacts?" or "Notifications".
How do I integrate Autotask with Mindmatrix?
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 07 March 2014 06:21 AM
NOTE: You can connect several user accounts in Mindmatrix with user accounts of Autotask.
- To integrate AMP with your Autotask account, click on your username at the top of the screen
- Click on “Manage CRM Session”
- Click on “Login to Activate”
- Enter your Autotask username, password & do NOT edit the web service URL in the respective fields.
- Choose the company account type field from the ‘Field For Import’ dropdown. For e.g. AC_City.
- Enter the ‘Values To Import’ for the selected company account type field. For e.g. New York.
- You can enter multiple values to import separated by a comma.
- Set ‘Time Interval’ from the relevant dropdown. This value is the time duration after which the import process occurs continuously.
NOTE: The system will import contacts relevant to the selected company account type field, and the values to import.
- You can change the sync time by selecting required value from the relevant dropdown.
- You have successfully integrated the Mindmatrix account with your Autotask account.
Mapping Autotask Contact fields with AMP contact Fields
- Click on the button ‘map fields’.
- Click on ‘contact’ tab, and map Autotask contact fields with AMP contact fields.
- You may create custom fields to accommodate required Autotask contact fields in AMP.
- If you do not map the selected contact type field, the contacts will still import to the Mindmatrix account.
- Click ‘save’.
NOTE: Make sure you are mapping relevant fields only. If not, the data will not get saved to CRM account and vice versa. If fields are not mapped, system will consider the default setting to push data. You may create custom contact fields in the Mindmatrix account to accommodate additional Autotask CRM contact fields.
Synching your Autotask contacts with Mindmatrix
- As you integrate Mindmatrix with Autotask, only your existing contacts with a valid email address (in Autotask) get automatically synced with your Mindmatrix account. Later, as you create new contacts with valid email addresses in Autotask, they will be auto-synced with your Mindmatrix account.
Synching your Mindmatrix contacts with Autotask
- To sync a Mindmatrix contact with your Autotask account, click on the contact. Make sure you are in the “Reports” view.
In this example, we clicked on “Views” and then “Report” to exit the info pane.
- Your Mindmatrix contact has now been synched with your Autotask account.
Exporting your Mindmatrix “to-dos” to your Autotask account
- All your pending task under the “to-dos” section in the Mindmatrix gets auto-synced with your contacts in Autotask.
- All you have to do is click on the contact for whom the “to-do” was created.
- You will now find your task under the “To-Dos” tab
To-do can be seen in contact section as well as company section.
Please note: Once a to-do has been created in you Autotask account, it cannot be closed.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.