MSP Advantage Only: How to request form code for your website
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 29 October 2014 10:41 AM
You can integrate your website's contact forms with Mindmatrix so that new contacts are added to the marketing drip campaign and you can monitor their interest and engagement.
To request an integrated contact form, submit the following information in a ticket at http://my.mindmatrix.net:
1. What fields would you like? Example: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone number. (Please note email is mandatory and must be included as one of the fields).
2. How do you want your submit button to appear? Do you want a plan white button with "submit" on it? Would you like a rounded button in your corporate color with black text?
If you want a custom button please be specific: please include text type (Arial, Helvetica, etc.), Hex or RGB Color, and button shape.
3. What do you want to happen once a contact presses the button?
* A "Thank You" message appears. Please indicate the exact message to be displayed.
* The contact is directed to another page of your website. Please indicate the URL in the ticket.
4. Do you want this contact to be put into the marketing campaign, or a custom campaign in your account?
Once the form code is completed it will be sent to you in a notepad file for your website administrator to insert into your website. Please keep in mind that the Mindmatrix team will not insert the code for you. Often website changes need to be made in order to accommodate the space, which is outside the MSP Advantage Program offering.