How to request form code for your website
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 29 October 2014 10:41 AM
Before you request the form, you will want to have the web page created onto which you will add the form.
1. What account should the form be created in? Please include the URL you use to login to Mindmatrix and the user name of the account which will "own" the created form.
2. What fields would you like the form to include? For example: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone number. (Please note email is mandatory and must be included as one of the fields).
3. How do you want your submit button to appear? Do you want a plan white button with "submit" on it? Would you like a rounded button in your corporate color with black text? You can direct the team to an existing example on your website if this applies.
If you want the form to match the CSS of others on your site, you can request this by sending them a link to an existing example on your website.
4. What do you want to happen once a contact submits the form? Here are typical scenarios:
* A "Thank You" message appears on the current webpage. Please indicate the exact message to be displayed.
* The contact is directed to another page of your website. Please indicate the URL in the ticket.
* A whitepaper or other asset appears on screen for viewing and download. Please attach the document to be imported into your Mindmatrix account, or give the name of the document if it already exists in Mindmatrix.
5. (Optional) Do you want this contact to receive emails from a campaign running in your account, or an autoresponder email? Please include these details (and email copy, if relevant).
Finally, the team will set up email notifications for you to alert you about any contact that completes the form. These are enabled through Mindmatrix, not your web provider.
View contacts who completed the form by going to the associated smart list. Then, select a contact to view the information saved in their contact record.
Depending on your dashboard setup, you may be able to view these form fills by going to your dashboard and opening the “New Form Leads” widget: