One of the great things about Mindmatrix programs is that you can request custom asset creation from the Mindmatrix services team. Whether you need an email sent to your customers, a registration page for your upcoming event, or another custom asset, our team can work with you to make this vision a reality.
For any ticket you submit, please include the following information:
For another resource to help you request a customized asset from our team, click here.
Please note that base Mindmatrix program services do not include proofreading, editing, or writing content. Please be sure to proof-read your content before you send it to our team. If you need corrections made because of an error on your provided content, our team can correct them with new text given; however, this may be subject to an hourly fee.
A) To request a custom email, include the following information...
You can work with our team to modify existing email templates, use existing templates to create new emails, or to create new custom email templates. Email email@example.com submit a ticket at the Help Desk with the following details.
- Subject Line
- Personalization - Do you want personalization in the greeting? The template does contain variables that will pull your contacts' first name out of their contact record so each recipient will appear to get an individual email (example: Dear Jane,). This is a very powerful tool that can increase open rates. Specify to keep greeting or delete it. Custom greetings offered for a fee only.
- Content - Include the text/body of the email and any desired graphics. If there is text formatting or a lot of text, please attach a separate document (such as Word or a link to a Google document).
- Call-to-Action Button or Hyperlinks - If you want to include a Call-to-Action button or any hyperlinked text, please specify the wording of the button or text, and the URLs.
- Recipients who should receive the email - Who do you want to receive the email? Do you want it send to just prospects? Do you want it send to just break-fix/upselling customers? Do you want it sent to all contacts? Please specify the list(s) or email addresses.
- Time/Date of Email Send - When do you want the email sent? Please provide date and time, and we will schedule the email to send at the time of day you wish. Server queue will dictate how fast or slow the emails will actually send. 24 hour delivery is guaranteed but it typically does not take more than an hour depending on the size of your list.
- Design (optional) - If you would like a custom design, please include a mock-up or example of your desired design. Depending on its complexity, your request may require the purchase of additional services hours; our team will notify you of this before beginning any work.
We can send you a copy of the email to review once the template is created, and before it is sent to contacts.
B) To request a contact form, include the following information...
You can request a contact form to embed into your existing website. See this article for information about requesting a contact form.
C) To request a landing page, include the following information...
You can work with our team to modify existing landing templates, use existing templates to create new landing pages, or to create new custom landing pages. Email firstname.lastname@example.org submit a ticket at the Help Desk with the following details.
- Design - You can choose from any landing page template in our library, create a custom landing page template from scratch or base the template off of a piece of internal collateral such as a sales document or brochure. Include any graphics, etc that you’d like to use. Read here for more information on viewing all the content available to you.
- Content - Include the text/body of the email. If there is text formatting or a lot of text, please attach a separate document (such as Word or a link to a Google document).
- Form Fields - Explain what information you want respondents to provide (such as first name, last name and email), which questions should be optional, and which should be mandatory.
- Call-to-Action button - What happens upon submission? Do they download an e-guide or will it take them to a thank you page? What about sending a follow up email or adding them to a drip campaign?
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.