How do I launch an SMS campaign?
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 28 January 2015 04:19 PM
This article will walk you through the steps on how to send an SMS Campaign in the Beta UI for Mindmatrix.
1. To begin, Hover over the campaign icon and click on Compose > SMS.
2. Click the compose button.
3. In the next window that opens, select When you would like to send the campaign (Now, Schedule or save it as a draft).
4. Type your message into the smart phone image on the right.
5. Select who you would like to receive the message. Type in a phone number or click on the search icon to select multiple lists or contacts. (You can send up to 25 lists or up to 25 contacts at a time).
6. Check the Agree box and click the link to read Mindmatrix Terms and Conditions.
7. Click Send.
The image below provides a breif overview of these options:
8. After you click Send, a preview of your message will appear on screen. Click "Yes" to continue sending, "No" to cancel.
You can view the SMS messages you sent in the past in your Sent folder, which will load after you click yes. Click on it again to view the message and use the upper left hand menu to navigate to reports or other options.