This section allows you to add multiple asset types (print or document) for steps that are organized by the filter. Mindmatrix will auto-suggest playbooks or assets when you search based on your filter types. This is used for Playbooks that are designed by Vertical or Interest level.
- If you add filters to ‘asset object’ with contact filter option disabled, then in the media section, you can view asset template/s (print or document) that equals to filters added for ‘asset object’.
- If you add filters and enable contact filter option, then in media section, initially you can view asset templates whose filter/s equal to any of the contact field details (first name, last name, company, city, state/province, lead source, stage and interest level)
- On exiting contact field details, the list will display asset templates containing any filter/s equal to that of ‘asset object’.
NOTE: In non-contact centric playbook, the contact filter option will not be available. Thus, in media section, asset template/s (print or document) will display if their filters equal ‘asset object’ filters.
- From ‘Setup > Asset Templates > Internal playbook’ section, click ‘Create’.
- Follow the steps to create an internal playbook.
- Select "Step Action' to add steps and click "Go".
- Add step name in the relevant field, click ‘check’ button.
- From ‘Add Asset’ section, select ‘Asset Object’. This feature allows you to select different options, whose results will be fetched in media section depending on the ‘asset object’ filters and/or contact filter option enabled.
NOTE: Save added steps and internal playbook to view relevant results in the media section.
NOTE: With selected asset type and filter, in the media section, the initial listing will not contain any print templates, as ‘Allow Contact Filter’ is not selected.
- In the media section, select a contact and a relevant step of the playbook.
- The list displays the print template which belongs to the filter we have applied initially.
- Select ‘Allow Contact Filter’.
The list will display print template/s containing filters equal to contact field data details (first name, last name, company, city, state/province, lead source, stage and interest level).
- In this scenario, print template’s filter is equal to contact data filter for interest level i.e. ‘Hot’.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.