- To manage the page settings, select ‘Settings’.
In the ‘Page Setting’ section, enter the page name/width/height in the relevant fields.
Select the ‘Background Color’ picker, and choose the required shade.
Click ‘Ok’ to set the page’s background color.
Select ‘Set as Wire-Frame’, if you want to reuse this page in other print templates.
Enter the print margin value in the relevant field. This is helpful when the file goes for printing.
NOTE: To set a page as a wire-frame, make sure it contains only one text and an image object.
- Here is the preview of the page.
How Do I Add Text and Images to Print Templates?
- In the ‘Add’ dropdown, select ‘Text’.
- The text box allows you to use the basic design editor (contains text tools) and HTML editor.
- Consider using the design editor. You can manage text properties here.
How Do I Personalize User/Contact/Company Variables in Print Templates?
- To enter personalization variables, select the ‘Field Choose’ icon.
NOTE: You can access database added to the page, and insert its variables into the text box.
NOTE: You can copy/paste the code anywhere in the text box. However, do not edit the code.
Expand the ‘Formatting’ section.
To lock the content in the text box, select the ‘content’ option.
To lock the style (background color/image, border style) of the text box, click ‘style’ option.
You can set either the background color or image for the text box from the relevant section.
- Select the required border style from the relevant dropdown.
- Here is the added text box.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.