NOTE: You can apply multiple databases for a page.
Adding a Repeater
If you wish to provide the contacts information for more than one product, or an individual data, you can use repeater. You can select multiple data from the database. The system pulls the information into the repeater without entering it manually.
- In the ‘Add’ dropdown, select ‘Repeater’.
In the ‘Formatting’ section, you can select background color, border color/ style and size.
According to the number of rows and columns selected for the repeater, the number of database records will fit into the same.
For e.g. if you enter number of rows and columns as 2 each, then you can select 4 database records in the print ‘collateral’ section.
- Click ‘Done’.
- In the ‘Formatting’ section you can set the repeater’s background color, border style/color/ and
- In the ‘Repeater Property’, you can set the number of rows and columns.
Inserting Text and Image box in the Repeater
The text box will add into the repeater.
Select the text box, click ‘Edit’ to access the editing tools.
With the help of ‘Field Chooser’, you can insert variables fields of the selected database for repeater.
- You can insert user/company/contact variable fields as well.
Consider adding the repeater database fields here.
Select the database folder, and select the relevant fields.
- Click ‘Insert & Finish’.
- Here is the preview of customized text box in the repeater.
- Similarly, you can add image to the repeater.
You can select image from gallery or map the same with personalization variable of contact/user/company/ or database.
You can link the image to the Mindmatrix elements, or enter an URL manually.
NOTE: Refer to the ‘Adding Image Box’ section to know how to add image and edit is properties.
- The image will add onto the repeater.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.