This article describes how to use the playbook feature.
- select the playbook you would like to view
The playbook section displays the existing steps, contacts, and the contact feed.
You need to select a contact to apply the steps, individually.
- You can sort the contact list based on details for ‘Last Activity’, or ‘Email’.
- Use the ‘Search for records’ field to find the required contact.
NOTE: You can apply the steps for only one individual contact at a time.
- On selecting a contact, the contact feed and information for the selected contact will be displayed.
NOTE: Follow the steps based on the ‘And’/‘Or’ condition.
- A checkmark will be displayed, once a step is completed.
NOTE: Proceed to the next step after the delay duration is over.
- To send a personal message to a contact on LinkedIn, click on the ‘Search icon’ and select the contact in AMP first.
- Click ‘personalized script’ icon to access the script for the LinkedIn message.
NOTE: The ‘or’ condition states that you may perform either of the steps for the particular procedure.
- You have successfully added the contact to the drip program.
- Similarly, you can select another contact and repeat the steps for them. You can apply the steps for only one individual contact at a time.
- For an overview of how many contacts are ready for any given stage of the playbook, click on the report button.
- To look at individual contacts click on the blue hyperlink button.
- Click on a contact to view activity history.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.