Internal Playbooks enable admins to create detailed yet easy to understand procedures to be used in training sales users. The Non-Contract Internal playbook is tailored for outlining internal company procedures.
- To create a template select the ‘Setup’ tab, then from the ‘Asset Management' section, select ‘Templates’. In the ‘FOLDER’ section, select ‘Internal playbook’ and then click ‘create’.
- In the ‘data’ section, click ‘Upload a Thumbnail’ for the relevant action.
To add an asset, such as a document, click on the “maximise tab” and then then select the appropriate link in the “Add Asset” box.
In the “Media” window, use the “Select Media Type” menu to choose the type of attachment you want to add, and the “Media State” menu to choose between a customized and a premade asset.
Select the desired attachment, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Done”.
If you have multiple assets in a step, use the “And/Or” box to specify whether a user must use one or both assets.
Adding images, documents, and external links.
From the ‘Add Asset’ section you can add another asset, for example External Media. External media allows you to add can an image, document or external link.
From this menu, pick the desired media type. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will select the document gallery.
Select the required document folder, for example Company Documents, then select the document, and then click ‘Done’.
The asset will be added to the set. You can use this process to add as many assets as you like.
To add an external link bring up the external media asset menu again.
Enter URL and its name in the relevant field, then select sub-type of the URL from the relevant dropdown that will define the file type.
When you are finished click save.
- You can set the delay duration from the ‘delay’ dropdown, this will specify how long Sales users should wait before they move onto the next step.
- You can repeat this process to add as many steps as you desire to a tab.
- To delete a step, click the ‘delete’ icon.
- When the “Delete Step” menu comes up, click ‘Yes’.
- To add multiple tabs, click on the “Add Tab” button.
- To create a frequently asked questions page for sales Users, click on the “S.O.S” button.
- Add the required F.A.Qs and their answers in the HTML/Text editor. When you are finished click ‘Done’.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the internal playbook template.
- When you are finished editing your template, click “Continue”.
- If you wish to save your changes before quitting, remember to click “Yes” on the save menu.
- Whether you click “Yes” or “No”, the program will take you back to the template menu where you can copy edit or delete the template you were working on.
- To edit the template’s name and description, view performance statistics, or to set permissions, click on the “View” option. Note: when editing permission levels, remember to click the “Save” option.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.