The live feed is a great resource to view your contacts’ activity. It gives you information on who has been opening emails, visiting your website, filling out forms, and more.
- If we look a bit closer at the live feed, you can click on the contact’s name if you want to view a complete history of their activity.
- The icon next to the lead score pulls up a menu, so that you can add a contact to a drip campaign, send an asset, SMS, or email, or add this contact to an internal playbook.
- To customize your live feed, click on the gears icon next to “Activity”.
- By clicking the boxes next to the fields, you can add or remove different criteria from your live feed.
- Once you have finished making your changes, click “Save”.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.