- To share a template with users, groups, or companies, first click on Setup > Asset Management > Templates.
- To choose the template you would like to share, and then click on the template.
- You will then be taken to the Print Template Editor. Click on “Views” in the top right corner to bring up a menu. Next, choose “Permissions”.
- We will walk through how to share templates with groups, but you can change permissions the same way for users and companies as well. Click the box next to “Share” to share this template with a specific user, group, or company.
In this tab, you can also move the slider to choose different permissions levels.
“View” - will let users see a template so they can create an email, landing page, website or print piece.
“Share” - will allow them to share it with other Users.
“Edit” - will allow them to edit the template as long as they have access to the “Setup” and “Asset Templates” section according to their role.*
“Delete” - will allow them to delete the template as long as they have access to the “Setup” and “Asset Templates” section according to their role.*
“Owner” - will allow Users to adjust permissions on the template, as long as they have access to the “Setup” and “Asset Templates” section according to their role.*
*(See our article on “Roles” for more details.)
- If you want the user to be notified automatically, click on the "Send Email Notification button"
- Once you are finished, click “Save”.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.