- Click on the form in your landing page to open the form options menu.
- Click on the Form Property dropdown box.
- Here you can change some of the styling of your form as well as determine what will appear for a user after a form is submitted.
- If you want users to be able to view a webpage after filling out your form, click in the “URL” box and type in the link.
- You can also click on the link manager icon on the right to access links saved in the software.
- If you use the link manager option, you can select from trackable links or other assets in the software.
- To add an asset you created in the software, click on Media.
- For documents you uploaded to the storage galleries, click on the Gallery options.
- The Links option will show you trackable links.
- In this example, I’ve selected Media.
- I can select from any of the media types I’ve setup in the software. I can also choose whether or not I want my personal asset to be used, or any of the templates setup in the software.
- After making your selection, click “Done”.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.