- The comments and rating sections will help you to measure how much users like or dislike a particular template. To access these menus, click on “Setup”, then click on “Asset Management,” then “Templates”, and then select “Email”.
- To view the rating of an email, click on the email template that interests you, and then click on “Views” and then select “Rating”.
- This will show you how you rated the asset and the average ratings of all users. You will also see the ratings overall from each user.
- To view comments, click “Comments” underneath “Views”.
- This will show you all commentary on that particular asset.
- To look up performance statistics on an email click on “Views” and then click on “Report”
- This will bring up the following summary graphs.
- For information on how to access a more detailed analysis of email performance, click here.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.