- In your web template, click on the “Add” option and select “Form Container”.
- Hit the “Plus” button in the form window.
- Select the fields you want and scroll down and click “Done”.
- Your new form will be inserted into the landing page.
- Now, let’s add a thank you message. Click on the Add feature and select “Text”.
- Type the text you want to appear after the form is submitted. This will replace the form.
- Click accept and then select the layers option. Click the edit icon next to the text layer you added to re-name it “Thank You”. This will make it easier to find later.
- Now click on the form and pick from the Form Container options window.
- In the After Submit dropdown box, select “Thank You”.
- Click “Save” to save your work, or “Next” to exit.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.