- Social media drip campaigns will allow you to create content that will be shared across multiple social media platforms according to a schedule set by you.
- To create a social media drip template, first go to Setup, then Asset Management, then Social Drip, then click on "Create".
- Name your new social media drip, and if wish, add a description. When you are finished click “Next”.
- To create a new post for your drip, click the blue button with the “+”.
- Choose the social media sites you would like your message add to. You can also choose to add media, images, documents, and links to your messages. Remember, for LinkedIn and Twitter, you can only use up to 140 characters and the http:// of a link will not count against your 140 characters.
- Click “Save” when you are finished with your post.
- Once you are finished adding posts to your social media drip, choose if you would like the software to send out posts at random or the posts will go out in the order in which they are in. Next, you will want to choose how frequently you would like the posts put on your social media pages. When you are finished, click “Next”.
- You will then be able to share this social media drip template with other users, companies, or groups. You can then choose permissions for the drip campaign. When you are finished, you can save the drip by clicking “Next”.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.