The Contact Centric Internal Playbook allows admins to create detailed yet easy to understand procedures for executing sales campaigns. Each tab in the playbook should be titled after single objective and contain the steps necessary to achieve that objective. Each step, in turn, should contain the assets necessary to complete it. Any assets that the admin attaches (such as call scripts or emails) can be customized for each individual contact. If the Admin has any additional notes that don’t belong with any specific step, he or she can put it in the S.O.S section.
- To create a playbook, select the ‘Setup’ tab, then ‘Asset Management’ section, and then select ‘Templates’, and then click ‘create’.
- At this point a personalization menu will appear. Select “Contact Centric” link, and then click “Go”.
- Enter the name, description, and filters in the relevant field for the ‘Info’ section, and then click ‘Next’.
- In the ‘data’ section, you can choose a thumbnail for your asset by clicking “Upload a Thumbnail”.
- When the image gallery appears, click on desired folder, and then double click the desired image. If you are not satisfied with the images in the gallery, you can upload one of your own by clicking the upload button.
- When you are finished, click “Next”.
- Give your playbook a name and description and then click “Add Tab”.
- Once you click on the Add Tab option, you can select the action that is required to perform. We can select from the drop depending on the actions we need to perform.
- Step action - gives us the ability to add email templates, print templates, and call scripts.
- Embedded Asset - gives us the ability to add the web assets, templates, images and videos in the playbook.
- Type in a name for your tab and then click on the checkmark. In the playbook, each tab should focus on a single goal, while the steps outline how this goal will be achieved. To add multiple tabs, click on the “Add Tab button”. To write a step beneath a tab, write a name and description and then click “add”.
- Click on the check mark to save the name of the tab.
- Name the first step related to the action which needs to be performed in the step.
- Give a brief description of the step related to the action.
- Click on "Add" to add the action items in the step.
- To delete a step, click on the delete icon and to delete the entire tab, click on the little "X" on the tab.
- Multiple tabs can be rearranged with the help of "+" sign by dragging it in the horizontal way.
- To add an asset to a step, such as a call script, you can choose from the given options and add the asset which you wish to add.
- Use the “Select Media Type” menu, to select the type internal asset that you wish to use. Use the “Media” menu to choose between a customized and a pre-made asset. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will select “Email” and “Template”. Click on the desired asset and then click “Done”.
- The selected asset will be added to the step.
- Use the “And/OR” drop down menu to specify whether a sales user should send one or both assets to a contact.
- From the ‘Add Asset’ section, you can add another asset, for example, external media, such as an image, document or web link.
- For the tutorial we are using External Media, Clicking this will bring up a new menu. Pick the desired option, and then press save.
- Select the desired folder, for example, Company Documents, then select the desired document or documents. When you are finished select ‘Done’.
- The asset will be added to the step. You can add as many assets to a step as you wish.
- To indicate how long a sales user should wait between steps set a time span on the “delay” dropdown.
- Repeat this process for as many steps as you require.
Adding personalized Scripts
- Personalized Scripts are written instructions to help a sales user approach a contact over the phone or LinkedIn. To add script, click on the appropriate link in the “Add Asset” box.
- This will bring up the ‘Manage Script’ section. Choose the type of script you want in the “Types” drop down menu. Enter the name and call script content in the relevant fields. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will choose “Call Script”.
- To customize your script by adding a user, company or contact variables to the content select the ‘add variables’ icon.
- This will bring up the “Select Fields” menu. If you wish to add personalized information about yourself click on the “User Fields” folder, if you wish to add personalized info about the contact’s organization click on the “Company Fields” folder. If you wish to add personalized info about the contact click on the “Contact Fields” folder. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will click on the “Contact Fields” folder, and select “Full Name”.
- If you want the personalization to appear in all circumstances choose the “Non-Conditional” option in the personalization menu.
- If you want the personalization to occur only if certain criteria are met, then choose the “Conditional” button and enter your criteria.
- You can preview the code that will be inserted into the call script content in the relevant field.
NOTE: Please do not edit the code. However, you can copy/paste it to the required area in the field.
- When you are satisfied with your customization options, hit the “Save” button on the field selection menu.
- When you are satisfied with all options, hit the “Save” button on the manage script menu.
Making a LinkedIn Script
- You can also use this script to create automated LinkedIn messages. The system searches the contact in LinkedIn and then posts the scripted content as a message and a contact request if there is connection has not already been made.
- To use this feature, first click “LinkedIn” in the “Types” box.
Adding a drip campaign
- Drip campaigns are email campaigns designed raise contact awareness about a specific product gage interest in a specific contact or service provider. It is recommended that you make use of this feature shortly after making contact with a potential lead. To create a step for converting a contact into a drip campaign, click on “Drip Templates” in the “Add Asset” box. For more information on how to create a drip campaign, click here.
- This will bring up a new menu. Double click on the desired drip template.
- The drip campaign template should appear directly below the step.
- Remember to save your work before exiting.
When you are finished, your template should appear in the “Internal Playbook folder”.
Reviewing and editing completed playbook
- To review, edit, copy, or delete an internal playbook, go to Setup > Asset Management > Templates > Internal Playbook.
- To review a template, double-click on it and then click on in the “Edit Playbook Template” menu.
Editing your template
- To make edits on the template itself click on the edit the button. From that point the steps for creating a new document and the steps for editing a document are the same.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.