How do I copy email templates to make my own changes?
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 04 December 2015 08:44 AM
Since MSP Advantage Program templates are shared between all users, you must make your own copy to make unique edits.
Click on Setup, then Asset Management, then templates and then click on the type of template you need to copy.
Click Copy on the template.
Then click on your new template to edit it. When you are done click “Save”.
You can rename your copy by clicking on the Info option under views and giving it a new name.
Now you’ve created an original email template that only you can see and use. To share it with other users in your company account, click on Permissions and share it with others.
To add it to a drip campaign, you will need to edit a drip and replace the email you want to update with your copy.
To do this,
1. Click on Manage
2. Click on Drip Campaigns
3. Click on the drip you are replacing the email in and select the editor option under views
4. Click on the blue views button in the right hand side and select the "Editor" option.
5. In this editor you will see all of the email templates in the drip campaign. Click edit on the email template you would like to update with your new email.
6. Remove the email and replace it with your new email.
7. Hit Save. Now your drip is updated.