How can I avoid getting caught up in the spam filter?
- Keep your subjects lines short (staying between 10 to 30 characters is considered a best practice).
- Avoid special characters such as dollar signs.
- Avoid abbreviations and improper grammar.
- Avoid words directly related to finance, such as "FREE" or "SALE."
- Avoid unusual capitalization
Here is an example of a suspicious email headline:
- Subject line is 77 characters.
- Subject line has special characters, dollar sign and date.
And this is how an improved version might look:
Here is an example of a "spammy" email body:
- Excess punctuation.
- "Sir or Madam" opening.
- The use of the words "Sale," "Exclusive Deal," and "$900,000."
- Irregular punctuation.
And here is what an improved version might look like:
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.