Integrating Hubspot CRM with Mindmatrix AMP
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 25 October 2016 01:53 PM
This document details how to complete a Hubspot integration with the Mindmatrix AMP Platform. The document is split into 2 parts, Part 1: Integration, and Part 2: Pushing Contacts. Both are required to complete the integration process.
Part 1: Integration
1. To integrate Hubspot CRM with your AMP account, click on select “CRM and Add-ons” from the Set-up tab within Mindmatrix AMP.
2. Click on "Configure"
3. Enter the Hubspot User API Key and the Hubspot Base Domain.
4. Select a role for the contacts you wish to be auto-synced from Hubspot CRM to AMP. Then Click on "Next".
5. Map the fields of "Leads" and "Contacts" of Hubspot CRM with the contact fields present in AMP to make sure the right data gets populated in the right field. When finished, click on "Next".
6. Select the time interval in which you would like the contacts/leads in your AMP and your Hubspot CRM account to be auto-updated. Once done, click on “Next”.
7. Congrats! Mindmatrix AMP has now been integrated with your Hubspot CRM account. If you wanted to terminate this integration at some point, just click on "Deactivate" to disconnect AMP from your CRM.
Part 2: Pushing Contacts
Contacts from Mindmatrix AMP can be pushed to Hubspot CRM manually or automatically, based on their interest level.
1. To push a contact manually to Hubspot CRM, select "Contacts" from the "Connections" tab.
2. Select a contact
3. Click on "Push to CRM".
4. Based on the interest level, your Mindmatrix AMP contacts can also be auto-synced with Hubspot CRM. Select "Contacts" from "Scoring" under the "Set-up" tab.
5. Click on "CRM".
6. Select the interest level based on which contacts you want to be synced with Hubspot CRM. For example: Selecting Medium would only push the contacts with interest status set as medium. When done, click on "Apply CRM settings".
7. The contacts pushed from Mindmatrix AMP will appear under the "Contact" section in Hubspot.