Mindmatrix Software Release Notes for December 2016
- Drip campaigns for users now available.
- "Opportunity Ownership" functionality roll-out.
===EXISTING FEATURE UPDATES===
- New drop-down to show all, owned, and shared templates in "Asset Management"
- Displaying "Users" in Mindmatrix is now based on permissions. (Except in "Smart Lists")
- MS Outlook 2010 is now supported in "Litmus" previews for emails.
- A verification check box has been added while importing contacts.
- Asset usage report enhanced and made consistent throughout application.
- Fixed an issue where deleted contacts were displaying in the "Internal Playbook".
- Hot fix for "Opportunity" where the advanced search was not working.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.