As part of your orientation, your consultant will have a discussion with you about your business. This will help our team to identify your specific goals and needs, so that we can best direct you in using the program to achieve results.
Here are some questions you may want to consider before your orientation call. Your consultant may or may not ask you these questions directly, but will want to understand where your business stands now, where you've been and where you'd like to be in a year.
- Do I have a business pitch?
- What are the services we provide?
- Do we serve specific industries?
- What makes us stand out from the competition?
- Where do our leads tend to come from? (Think beyond just your referrals!)
- What challenges do we face with lead generation?
- What challenges do we face with lead follow-up?
- How did the company perform last year, and what is this year's growth goal? Are we currently on target?
- What resources do I have to assist me with marketing and sales efforts?
- What other marketing initiatives have we done, in the past or present?
- What does success look like at my company?
- How many new clients can we reasonably onboard in one month, at this point in time?
- Do I have sales materials - brochures, emails, white papers - that can help me?
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.