How do I capture consent of leads before or after adding them to Mindmatrix?
Using an email campaign and capturing consent of leads or contacts before or after adding them to Mindmatrix.
Who will be using this?
Marketing managers and Channel Managers in particular; but any users who wish to capture consent of leads or contacts may benefit.
- Capturing consent keeps you compliant with regulations, such as GDPR.
- If contacts or leads consent to being emailed by you, they are more likely to open your email campaigns and less likely to report campaigns as spam.
- To read more about GDPR and requirements to capture consent, click here.
- To begin with, you should review your list(s) and identify any leads or contacts that need consent to opt into your email marketing campaigns.
- Segment these contacts, either by saving them in a separate CSV file (recommended) or tagging them in your CRM or other contact management system.
- Reach out to any contact(s) who have not consented to capture their consent.
- Then, compare this list to your list in Mindmatrix and unsubscribe any contacts who have not provided consent before the GDPR deadline (May 25th, 2018).
- Once the deadline has passed, review internally to see how you can regularly capture and update consent.
Click here to read the complete article.
Interested in learning more about Mindmatrix software? Join our email list to get the latest software release notes, videos and how-to articles.