Mindmatrix Software Release Notes for December 2016
===EXISTING FEATURE UPDATES===
EXTERNAL RELEASE POINTS
1. The column previously called "Description" is now called "Account Name". If a user hovers his or her mouse over an entry, a description of the entry will appear.
2. Users can now export Opportunity records as a .csv file and find these under Contacts > Export Status in the Opportunities tab. Learn how.
3. On Internet Explorer, Opportunities will now be consistently saved and will no longer overwrite old Opportunities.
1. Users can now update and edit forms that have already been attached to a template. Learn how.
1. It is now possible to click on measurements listed in the Prospect conversion widget for additional information.
2. Changes to the Dashboard widget settings made in the Setup section will save reliably on Mozilla Firefox.
Read more »